The gaming industry places high demands on accessibility, quality and short lead times. Coupons, game guides, etc. usually contain information that has to be available from agencies before the game begins. Stocks like ticket rolls, vouchers and promotional material can never run out. Campaigns have extremely short lead times.
The Gaming concept is a total solution for efficient and optimised handling of the information flows linked to producing gaming-related materials.
To ensure that information between us, the gaming company, agencies and distributors always flows smoothly, we offer electronic solutions for:
- printing time-critical material like odds and scripts with minimum lead time with our “Game-it” tool
- ordering gaming-related materials from agencies and gaming companies through our “Trade-it” portal or integration
- rebilling where we are responsible for billing the agency for products with value and then reporting to the gaming company
- distribution to distributors so that materials are ready to deliver as soon as they are printed
The right product, at the right time, in the right place, at the right price
Getting materials out to thousands of agencies with just a few hours’ lead time is always a challenge. For material flows we offer:
- inventory management for stocks like promotional material, vouchers, ticket rolls, etc.
- effective production for rapid deliveries
- purchasing of products for coordinating stocks, packing and distribution
We have delivered these services and products since 1948 and know how to create effective supply chains in the gaming industry. We work together with our clients to ensure an optimised and effective chain with a focus on the total cost.